Feel free to donate if you like my work :)

torek, 12. april 2016

Hey - Fais ft. Afrojack



I love to see you smiling, why you trying to hide it.


What is up with song titles lately? (Hey - Fais ft. Afrojack, Hello - Adele,...) I've even found a list of Best Songs With 'Hey' In The Title.
So, Afrojack's name is Nick van de Wall. He is a DJ, record producer and remixer. He and his childhood friend, WALL Recordings artist, Fais, has reconnected, made the best of their talents and now we can put their single, Hey on repeat whenever we want. Afrojack once said "Fais has a one of a kind voice you only find once in a lifetime," and "I really feel blessed to present him as a WALL artist and can't wait to help him show the world his talent and his golden voice."

Beside Fais's voice we can also hear my favourite two instruments, piano and flute. Song starts with mystery but than the beat and chords bring us to summer dance floor hit. Song is written in A major and my song arrangement is in the same tonality. I also added guitar chords.

You can see, that lyrics are about a man who loves a girl. For him she is perfect ("you're everything a man could want") and he is ready to be her man. Just another love story we all adore. You can find lyrics at the end of this post.

I haven't found a lot of covers yet, probably because this song isn't old at all. If you are a singer and you love making covers and you want to be before others, you should do it quickly.


 



Lyrics:

 I see the look on your face, 
 telling me your story,
 you don't have to be alone.

 I love to see you smiling, 
 why you trying to hide it, 
 don't you know you've got it all.

 I know when you're gone, 
 you do your thing and you live like you want, 
 I know when you're gone, 
 you're just looking for a little sign of love.

 I said hey, would you come with me, 
 I said, hey, hey,  
 hey, would you stay with me, 
 I said hey, hey, 
 I said hey, would you come with me, 
 I said, hey, hey,
 hey, would you stay with me,
 I said hey, hey.

 I see the way you're moving,
 no need for introducing, 
 you're everything a man could want.

 You and I, we both know,
 only one way this goes, 
 baby let me take you home.

 I know when you're gone, 
 you do your thing and you live like you want,
 I know when you're gone,
 all you're looking for is a little sign of love.

 I said hey, would you come with me, 
 I said, hey, hey,  
 hey, would you stay with me, 
 I said hey, hey, 
 I said hey, would you come with me, 
 I said, hey, hey,
 hey, would you stay with me,
 I said hey, hey.